[Freeswitch-users] originate a call to an extension and then connect to another extension

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Mon Jun 13 23:08:04 MSD 2011

I don't mean registered users. I mean extensions defined in conf/dialplan/default/my_exten.xml as shown below.
In this case, I can do: originate sofia/internal/answer question?

  <extension name="question">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^questiony$">
        <action application="answer" />
        <action application="playback" data="/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/question.wav" />
      </condition>
  </extension>

  <extension name="answer">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^answer$">
        <action application="answer" />
        <action application="playback" data="/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/answer.wav" />
      </condition>
  </extension>