[Freeswitch-users] Listen to the conversation between a user and an IVR

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Sat Jun 11 19:22:04 MSD 2011

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a way to listen to the conversation between a user and an IVR (javascript programs).

Here's the background info.
I have a javascript that first makes an outbound call to someone. And When the call is answered, the call is then connected another extension, which runs an IVR application written in javascript.
I want to be able to listen to the live conversation between the person and the IVR.

Is this supported? If so, how can I do that in javascript? Thanks.