[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM - Sangoma B700 - ISDN connection questions - UK

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 10 20:38:44 MSD 2011

On 06/10/2011 10:01 AM, John wrote:
[snip]
> I've also resolved the device permissions issue with help from Sangoma
> support, and will post on that/update the Ubuntu Wiki page when I get a
> moment, probably after the weekend.

Can you please post here also what those permission issues were and how
you solved them so people like me who don't use Ubuntu and have no idea
which Ubuntu Wiki you refer too can learn from this too?

Or possibly add it to the appropriate section on the FreeSWITCH Wiki at
http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Thanks and regards,
Patrick