[Freeswitch-users] How to dial an extension in Freeswitch after the call in connected?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:00:23 MSD 2011

Or use the dialplan apps that already exist for that purpose, and will
automatically choose whether to send it inband or out-of-band:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_queue_dtmf
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_send_dtmf

For example:
<action application="queue_dtmf" data="WWWWW1234"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/gw1/555"/>

This would dial 555 on gw1, and when answered wait 5s then dial 1234. W is a
1 second delay, so WWWWW is a 5 second delay.

-Steve