[Freeswitch-users] caller added to conference cannot be heard until members speak

elijah elijah at crankenstein.com
Wed Jun 8 00:05:21 MSD 2011

I suppose never mind. I fixed my issue by changing this:

<action application="set" data="res=${bgapi originate
{origination_uuid=${new_uuid}}sofia/gateway/onesource/$1
&conference(${conference_name})}"/>

to this:

<action application="set" data="res=${bgapi originate
{origination_uuid=${new_uuid},ignore_early_media=ring_ready,originate_timeout=180}sofia/gateway/onesource/$1
&conference(${conference_name})}"/>

I lose ring-tone on the outbound leg so if you have a more elegant solution
please let me know.