[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.0.6 doesn't have mod_hash.c?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:51:47 MSD 2011

Well more specifically, any module can register an application with any name it likes. In this case you're trying to call an application named hash which hasn't been loaded.

In 1.0.6 that is registered by mod_limit, in more recent versions it's provided by the newer mod_hash which isn't in the older versions.

Steve on iPhone