[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.0.6 doesn't have mod_hash.c?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:35:56 MSD 2011

It's supplied by mod_limit. That module has been removed from the latest
versions due to a large reimplementation of the Limit system (it's now in
the core with a new API so that you can have pluggable modules providing
custom backends for Limit).

You could load mod_limit for now, but you'll have to switch to loading
mod_hash when you upgrade. You're best off developing with the latest
version to save you some extra work when you do eventually upgrade.

Plenty of bugs have been fixed in git head since 1.0.6 too.

-Steve