[Freeswitch-users] cancel a non answered bridge

Mitesh Thakkar mail.mthakkar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:32:59 MSD 2011

Hello all,

I am facing the similar kind of issue. My flow is as below.
1. doing bridge to route 1.
2. on fail i need some work to be done.
3. doing bridge to route 2.

So, in above (1.) is being timeout with progress_timeout., and process
further and does bridge to route 2. It sends INVITE to route 2 but it is not
CANCELing to route 1 and keeps sending INVITEs.

Basically, it should not send INVITE once skipped. Kindly guide me how can I
achieve it.

Regards,
Mitesh Thakkar