[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen is awesome issue with demo-ivr conference

Henry Huang b_ball_henry at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:39:33 MSD 2011

Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I did search google and found "general"
information of skype being behind NAT or firewall. But I was looking for
something that is capable of turning that feature off. So I tossed the
questions here hoping people having done integration with Skype would know
better.

I also thought of some feature that I am not sure if I should posted here or
open a new thread. I was thinking of integrating the mod_skypopen with
mod_digaling or some other sort so that when the skype client receive
messages, we can transfer it to a designated XMPP client with a 2 way text
design in mind.

Thanks,

Henry