[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen is awesome issue with demo-ivr conference

Henry Huang b_ball_henry at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:19:53 MSD 2011

Hi:

The new interactive installation for mod_skypopen is a piece of cake. Made
live much easier. I was so excited and tried it out right after the
installation was done. But I found a few issues calling the demo-ivr from
skyTpe client.

1. The screaming monkey does not scream anymore.
2. The conference that connects to the freeswitch.org doesn't respond to
dtmf pressed on the skype client. Ever since the second client is connected
to the conference, the conference tell the client it's muted. So I tried
push 0 and any other key to see if I get to unmute. But no, non of the key
press works.

If anyone have previous experiences on these and fixed them, please do share
your methods.

Sound quality with the new virtual sound drive is very good.

Thanks,

Henry Huang
US: +1(818)6885508 | 台灣(Taiwan): +886 933847619
Contact Me [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=4590380> [image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595148342> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/unicsolution>