[Freeswitch-users] Eavesdrop between 2 FS instaces

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:01:43 MSD 2011

Hi Steve,
Thanks for interest.

Yes, i figured out that i cannot eavesdrop any 'easy' way. I tried the
approach you described (dialing into FS2 to a special context and passing
sip-h_X header). In fact i use this to bridge calls on different FSes. But
while i managed to get it working with bridging, i cannot find a way to do
eavesdropping.

With bridging I send:
uuid_transfer [CallA channel] bridge:{sip_h_X-target_channel_id=[CallB
channel]}sofia/bridging/123456 at ip:port,park inline

Then FS2 in dialplan for 123456 extracts target channel id from sip header
and intercepts it:
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(123456)$">
    <action application="intercept" data="${sip_h_X-target_channel_id}" />
</condition>

What actions should i define in FS2 dialplan for eavesdropping? What inline
dialplan should i send in dial string? I'm stuck here.