[Freeswitch-users] No audio, only on outgoing calls

Erin O'Meara erin.omeara at salmonbaytechnology.com
Fri Jul 29 05:43:10 MSD 2011

I have a blue.box server setup with a cloudhost, setup IPKall & DIDforSale.
Both incoming calls come thru to my phone connected to the blue.box, I setup
outgoing calls with CallwithUs and a Toll Free termination provider. All
outgoing calls from the phone thru the blue.box connect, but no audio in
either direction.

The phone is behind a PFSense Firewall/Router and I have a second phone
connected to an Elastix PBX that I use for my day to day business and
everything works as expected. I have disable the Block All firewall rule and
replaced it with Pass All and am pretty sure at this point its not a
Firewall issue.

When I dial the extension's number, I can see voicemail wav files playing
but again hear nothing. So from what I can determine this is a freeswitch to
phone issue.

I have chatted on IRC with people at #2600 and #Freeswitch and googled
the symptoms and come up no solution.

Hoping some has seen this before and has a solution so I don't have to smash
anything in frustration.

Regards,

206.905.9520
http://salmonbaytechnology.com