[Freeswitch-users] Bad sound quality and Abnormally large timer gap 100953 detected!

Bryan Smart bryansmart at bryansmart.com
Thu Jul 28 15:52:33 MSD 2011

> Peter, thanks for those details.

What sort of trade-offs, if any, are useful to improve audio for conferences and IVRs on VMs? Will increasing the interval setting for a conference help? What about using larger frames for codecs? I know that latency, beyond a point, is a serious quality issue of its own. Still, do you know what compromises provide the best improvement?

Bryan