[Freeswitch-users] bridge_answer_timeout problem

VoIPHwy darcy at thevoiphighway.com
Fri Jul 22 08:43:41 MSD 2011

Hello, I am having a problem with bridge_answer_timeout

I included the dial plan below.   This does timeout and it does transfer but there is no audio when it goes to either voice mail or an ivr.
If it goes to another extension or pstn number, there is audio.    The trace shows messages being played.
I did a wireshark trace and it did not show any rtp going out after the bridge_answer_timeout.
In the dial plan, 8205 goes to a dial plan that is the voice mail for extension 205 and if I dial 8205 direct it works.    I have installed the latest git.

<include>
    <extension name="205">
         <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(205)$">
            <action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/>
            <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
            <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=false"/>
            <action application="bridge" data="{bridge_answer_timeout=5}sofia/${use_profile}/16133429652 at toronto2.voip.ms"/>
            <action application="transfer" data="8205 XML office.voiphwy.com"/>
        </condition>
    </extension>
</include>

Any help would be appreciated.