[Freeswitch-users] Complete wholesale app in freeswitch

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jul 21 15:39:07 MSD 2011

I took a quick look at the Lua, and it looks like you bride within the lua
scripts.
That means the lua script keeps running during the whole bridge.
At scale, you might start to see the overhead as an issue.

Instead you can bridge to a custom static extension, e.g.
"bridge_callingcard_$number"  that then uses all the variables and completes
the bridge, and launches whatever lua scripts needs to be run afterwards
from there.

-Avi

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 2:30 PM, David Villasmil <