[Freeswitch-users] Event_socket api is not working on Ring_Ready and Sleep configured

Suneel Papineni Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com
Tue Jul 19 19:35:37 MSD 2011

Hi,

I am trying to respond an incoming call to Freeswitch with 180 Ringing
for 3 minutes. During this time I am sending a redirect event through
event sockets to Divert the call to another number (in fact my intention
is to send 302 here). After sending the API command, my application has
received "Reply-Text: +OK", but Freeswitch didn't send 302. I checked in
Freeswitch logs and Wireshark traces as well. Call is just in ringing
state for 3 minutes and then 480 was sent by FS.

My configuration is as follows:

<extension name="TrunkLine">

    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">

      <action application="ring_ready"/>

        <action application="sleep" data="180000"/>

   </condition>

  </extension>

Could someone please explain me why events are taken effective and help
me with any suggestion.

Hope this is somewhat a similar question which Mr. Steve Richardson
asked with subject [Freeswitch-users] dialplan ring_ready/sleep question
<http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2010-November/06
5635.html> . I am sorry, as I couldn't find answer, I am asking my
question.

Thanks & Regards

Suneel