[Freeswitch-users] How to run flex client correctly?

Dmitry Kravchenko dimskraft at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:43:46 MSD 2011

Hi!

How to run flex client correctly?

If I just put a repository files from here
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/freeswitch.git/clients/flex into
webserver root, and open freeswitch.html, I get damaged web page with
apparently no design. Looks like stylesheets not work. No question about
allowing microphone appears.

If I open swf file in flashplayer, it is just blank.

Changing flashvars to correct freeswitch installation URL does not help.
Running mxmlc does not help (although it runs without errors).

How correctly working client should look like?

Where to put freeswitch credentials?

Thanks.