[Freeswitch-users] memory leak

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:14:54 MSD 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> 4 days is a long time.
> At the moment you decide to post here you should try latest again to be
> safe.

I'm sorry for the late response... been on holidays and all i get is a very
limited access to the internet... Thank you for the prompt response!

> Are you saying you are using sipp or something to call this extension?

yes, I'm using sipp to generate traffic ... on a rate of 10 CPS and seeing
that kind of issue... very simple scenario that I always use before going
live in production.

Currently, I'm updating to the latest git while I'm writing this e-mail.

commit 2932c1fa17c589f3e47178553f78195fe08cf22d
Author: Anthony Minessale <anthm at freeswitch.org>
Date:   Thu Jul 14 00:17:05 2011 -0500

    FS-3386 Try this revision please

I will upgrade and will perform the same test again ...

T.