[Freeswitch-users] please help!!! how to limit each FS registered user's active calls

ran zhang rzhang at gosilverplus.com
Thu Jul 14 05:24:26 MSD 2011

hi all:

            I'm trying to limit each registered user's active calls, so
if that particular registered user pass the limit, FS stops sending any
new incoming call to it and it can't make any new calls.

            I looked into 'limit' api, the counter increment everytime a
call FS receives, regardless of which user it is for, and counter doesnt
reset itself after the call is finished.