[Freeswitch-users] V92 modem with freeswitch

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Wed Jul 13 16:41:26 MSD 2011

Hi Ankit,

You could use your V.92 56k PCI Modem old hardware but you should have
to build a driver for Freeswitch, Freeswitch have a list of hardware
that have been tested.

I recomend you to take a look to freeswitch web site. If you would iike
to test telephony functions (in VoIP mode, SIP) you dont need telephony
hardware. But if you would like interface your FS box with a PSTN line/
POTS buy hardware from digium or sangoma like TDM400P (digium) or
(A200); they are quite cheap, around $400 or less.

On 7/13/2011 4:44 AM, ankIT WALiA wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I found a V.92 56k PCI Modem in my old hardware.
> I want to run some basic functionality test with my PSTN phone line and FS.
> Can I connect my phone line with FS using this card. If yes how do we configure to use this card.
> I am new to telephony. I don't know if whatever I said above make sense.
> Thanks
> Ankit

> No virus found in this message.

Atentamente,