[Freeswitch-users] WIKI and command printout explanation

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:25:10 MSD 2011

http://wiki.FreeSWITCH.org/

All API commands (the cli ones) are in modules you load.

Most of the 'standard' ones are in mod_commands - search for it in the wiki. The commands are documented there.

Other module specific commands will be documented on the module's page - eg the 'sofia' command is documented on the mod_sofia page.

Steve on iPhone