[Freeswitch-users] WIKI and command printout explanation

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:03:18 MSD 2011

no more than 1000 in parallel.

Before you ask: min idle cpu gives you at what idle cpu will stop accepting
calls (in your case at 0 idle, so 100percent busy) and what was the average
idle in last 5 minutes (in your case 100 percent idle, 0 percent busy)

0 sessions are ongoing, with a max of 30 new sessions /second allowed to
spawn (eg: no more than 30 new session second ramp up)

all this is configurable

-giovanni

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Philippe Le Toquin <philippe at ppmt.org>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get more familiar wit FS cli and found the page that list
> the commands and their usage.
>
> What I am looking for is an explanation of their printout. Some of them are
> easy to understand but other not so (not to me at least)
>
> Is there a wiki page that explains
>
> For example the simple status command give me that:
>
> status
> UP 0 years, 29 days, 17 hours, 38 minutes, 3 seconds, 716 milliseconds, 375
> microseconds
> 512 session(s) since startup
> 0 session(s) 0/30
> 1000 session(s) max
> min idle cpu 0.00/100.00
>

> I had 512 session since startup.....fair enough but then it says "1000
> session(s) max"
>
> What does it means? that FS will stop working after 10000 sessions or that
> I can't get more than 1000 in parallel?
>
> Regards
>
> /Philippe

Sincerely,