[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl changing order static/dynamic dialplans

Daniel Knoll daniel at danielknoll.de
Tue Jul 12 02:27:19 MSD 2011

Hi Group,

i used for my dialplan a combination of  static and dynamic dialplan, to reduce the http requests on fixed plans.

But I saw the first request looking for matching numbers is going to the dynamic dialplan (using mod_xml_curl) and after that FS using the Static.
How can I chang the order? its better looking first at the static and then in the dynamic dialplan.

As Static Config I use this in external.xml described Static Section from mod_xml_curl Wikipage

<param name="dialplan" value="XML,XML:/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/dp.xml"/>

Thanks for your help
Daniel