[Freeswitch-users] play wav files, or speak prompts, into recording?

Wes wes-fs at 499x.com
Mon Jul 11 21:43:44 MSD 2011

I'm having trouble figuring out how to record stuff into a file.  I know
how to say stuff to the caller, and I know how to record the callers
voice, but how would I say stuff directly into a file, instead of to the
caller on the line?  And then, now that I think about it, this can't
possibly happen in real time while interacting with the caller, because
it takes time to read some digits, and if I want the read digits to go
into a file, and not be spoken to the caller on the line, this probably
has to happen in another thread....

I'm writing this interaction with lua scripting.