[Freeswitch-users] UK ISDN outgoing CLI (was Re: FreeTDM - Sangoma B700 - ISDN connection questions - UK)

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Fri Jul 8 02:09:32 MSD 2011

I must admit I don't remember what CLIP and CLOP is - and my Q.931
experience is getting a bit rusty.

Can you get a snoop of L3 out and in so I can see what you send and what the
switch responds back?

I prefer to use Called and Calling - The numbers contain a few bits that
tell what number this is. The most common are unknown, national and
international. These bits must match the actual number you send. The 10
digit number is a unknown, the 11 digit is a national. International start
with 00 nn

On top of that you will face that modern switches are quite capable and able
to configure whatever behaviour they want per line with regards to
called/calling - so you need to find out exactly what the switch expect on
both called and caller for outgoing to behave as you want.

/Jan