[Freeswitch-users] No ringback with originate

Mathieu Lautram lautram.mathieu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:19:27 MSD 2011

No, David, It's not exactly the point.
I don't really want to use ignore_early_media, but this is the only way to
know if the call is correctly connected (and not answered yet).
I can't use the several ringtones located in vars.xml because the B leg
could be everywhere in the world, so there are too much possibilities. Also,
sometimes B leg will have to hear additionnal informations ; not only a
ringtone.
So with ESL, is there a way to know if the B leg is really ringing? Or
perhaps without ESL? Maybe I'm in the wrong way...

Thanks for all your answers

Best Regards

Mathieu LAUTRAM
Application developer