[Freeswitch-users] Configuration Server

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:09:49 MSD 2011

Hi everyone, I have been following freeswitch for quite some time now and
working on an ever evolving configuration server for it, which has now taken
yet another branch, that instead of writing xml configuration files now is
attempting to control the call flow itself using the outbound socket.
Currently it is a closed source project, originally because of some of my
closed source libraries I was using to develop it, but since they have
become open source I was wondering if there is any interest in working with
me on the development/testing of the product.  It is written in C# and is
entirely web based, using ajax calls and web services for everything.  I am
using a Relational Mapping library of my own design to map the data to the
database (currently a firebirdsql database).