[Freeswitch-users] Module_Exists for SpiderMonkey and PocketSpinx failing the dialplan at Execution state

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:25:16 MSD 2011

Hi all,

I tried to execute the pizza example for PocketSphinx for speech
recognition.

I added the grammar,enabled mod_pocketsphinx and spidermonkey, added sound
files and js files as per the wiki.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_pocketsphinx#Install_.26_Configure

When, I call to the extension, though it passes the Regex, showing true for
the conditions. But could not execute the javascript application and
subsequently the js file.

The dialplan looks like *
<extension name="pizza_demo">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(74992)$"/>
    <condition field="${module_exists(mod_spidermonkey)}"
expression="true"/>
    <condition field="${module_exists(mod_pocketsphinx)}"
expression="true">
    <action application="javascript" data="ps_pizza.js"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>*

If I remove the condition of module exist, the js file gets executed and the
call goes on. But, It does not work with Module exists condition.

I have pasted the logs http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16680. I could not
even find anything concrete on the logs.

Thanks
Ankit

--
Life is like a rose its upto u feel it as its fragrance or thorns