[Freeswitch-users] MSVC 2010 Compile broken

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Sun Jul 3 16:39:27 MSD 2011

Thanks - this was on a new machine so autocrlf was not switched off and this
fixed it. Incredible how much confusion EOL sequences create :(

It still complains about a win32 setup project that is in the wrong format -
but just ignoring this and hitting F5 a few times worked - some of the
download processes fails sometimes.

Jan