[Freeswitch-users] please help!!! how to set flag 'endconf' in bridging conference

ran zhang rzhang at gosilverplus.com
Fri Jul 1 20:59:26 MSD 2011

I think most people don't understand my problem, let me just clarify:

I want a way so only when either one of the  first 2 members of the
bridging conference leaves the conference,
the conference will be terminated even if there are 2 or more members in it.

i'm trying to set 'endconf' flag in a bridging conference using
'bridge:confname+flag{endconf}:user/10',
so the first member entering the conference will invite user extension
10, but its giving me config error while
running.

I only want to use 'bridging conference' since i want at least 2 people
in the conference to start with.