[Freeswitch-users] Inband DTMF set in Event Socket

rex.alex rajesh.npnr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 18:46:19 MSD 2011

I am able to see "<action application="start_dtmf_generate" data="true"/>"
which is to enable inband DTMF when I dial through dialplan. But how to
enable the same when I dial through api commands like

api originate {origination_caller_id_name='XXX'}user/1000
&bridge({accountcode='XXX'}sofia/gateway/gw_name/phno)

How to prefix start_dtmf_generate=true in originate command?

Thanks,
Rex