[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch dynamic routing of all calls

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:55:49 MSD 2011

OK but how can I respond for received events?

I subscribe to receive events using following event socket command:

event plain CHANNEL_CREATE

then I got all events of that type and that's great but the question is how
can I handle those events, what's the syntax and where to put it?

I will simply explain what I'm trying to achieve:

1. User dialed number
2. CHANNEL_CREATE event is created
3. I got this event using socket
4. What to do now? How to respond for that event? For example I would like
to respond with dialstring to use, user called number 123, I would like to
return something like sofia/gateway123/00123