[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:26:43 MSD 2011

Hi Sharad,

Appreciating your efforts, I have few questions.

   1. Can I schedule the reminders at specific time?
   2. The reminder calls will be IVR and these IVRs Menu will have to be
   configured in FreeSwitch XML or any GUI Fusionpbx, Freepbx or scripts.
   3. As per the configuration you have used, if we need to send several
   reminder calls at let us say on 100 mobile numbers, how is the performance?
   4. Last but not the least, under what license, your application is
   available?

Thanks
Ankit

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:05 AM, sharad garg <sharad2710 at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi to all,
>
> This is just let to know this forum that we have completed the work on
> Alarm Service. All this is done using our great Freeswitch only.
>
> The GUI also is designed for the same.
>
> You can have a view at the attached PPT for the details.
>
> Thanks to Freeswitch developers & community off course who helped us in
> this project directly or indirectly.
>
> Regards
> Sharad

Life is like a rose its upto u feel it as its fragrance or thorns