[Freeswitch-users] please help!!! how to set flag 'endconf' in bridging conference

ran zhang rzhang at gosilverplus.com
Fri Jul 1 05:29:19 MSD 2011

        I attached the section in my dialplan that handles the bridging
conference, when the first user (just say user 99)  dials '20', he will
invite user 10 to join conference, the conference will only be
established if user 10 accepts the invitation, after this, other users
can join the conference by dialing '20'.

        I want that if the first user (user 99 in this case)  or the
user been invited (user 10 in this case)  leaves the conference, no
matter how many people are still in the conference, it will close down
the conference.   so i'm trying to use the 'endconf' flag, but
apparently it is not valid syntax for bridging conference as I get a
config error while running.  If I take out the '+flags{endconf} ', i
wont get a config error while running, but then conference will only
close down when there is 1 person left.

       I have also tried creating 2 difference conference profiles,  one
profile has the 'endconf' set in the 'member-flags', one profiles doesnt
have 'endconf' set, so user99 and user20 joins the 20 at profile1
conference, and other users joins the 20 at profile2 conference, that
doesnt seem to work neither.   I have pasted conference.conf.xml file as
well for ur review.

<include>
   <context name="test">
     <extension name="global" continue="true">
       <condition>
       </condition>
     </extension>

     <extension name="conf">
       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(20)$">  </condition>
         <action application="answer"/>
         <action application="conference" data="bridge:20 at default+flags{endconf}:user/10"/>
         <action application="conference" data="20 at default"/>
       </condition>
     </extension>
   </context>
</include>