[Freeswitch-users] Virtualisation and freeswitch

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Jan 28 16:33:08 MSK 2011

I'm using Linode's VPS which is run on xen, and all tests (80 moh channels,
playback into a conference) and light usage have been perfect.
Some have complained of Amazon's high latency, others say it's been an
awesome platform for them.

The devs, and many using FreeSWITCH in high usage, will say to stay away
from *all* virtualization for the best performance.
-Avi