[Freeswitch-users] TBCT 2bchannel transfer

phone.bytes phone.bytes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:02:13 MSK 2011

I talked to Sangoma about this several months ago.  They said it was on
their road map, but, not at the top.  This is a sweet feature to have
available on a PRI.  We wrote code to do this on a Dialogic system
several years ago, still works great.  It was not too difficult to do.
You need the Call Reference Value of the two calls, then you invoke a
facility command, and it is done.  The calls have to be answered or in
the alerting stage to succeed.  We may make a stab at this for
Freeswitch when we get a better grip on it.  I have a spec I can try to
dig up for you if you would like.

Maybe it is making some progress moving up on the Sangoma list.