[Freeswitch-users] question about acl and context

Gary Chen gchen00 at insightbb.com
Thu Jan 27 16:09:40 MSK 2011

I'd like to only allow the calls from certain IP's. I tried to added IP to the acl configuration file and could not make it work. And there is not much information on how to use acl.conf.xml.

Let's say that I have <list name="domains" default="deny"> and I only want outside incoming calls from certain  IP's., how can I do that? Can anybody give me an example?

Gary Chen