[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling answering prematurely

Jon Young jonyoung111 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:08:06 MSK 2011

I just got mod_dingaling working for outbound and inbound calls.
However, on inbound calls I have to answer it quickly on my SIP phone.
 When I do I catch the call screening announcement from google to
press a "1" to answer.  I put the "execute_on_answer=send_dtmf 1" as
recommended in the Wiki which eliminates the need to press one.  It
seems that FS is answering the call and google starts playing the
screening.  If I wait too long to answer I miss the announcement.

I am routing the call to a specific extension for testing.  The
dialplan is using the extension definitions provided in the default
configuration.  Where should I start looking to allow the phones to
ring longer and not prematurely answer the inbound call?

Thanks,

Jon