[Freeswitch-users] FS HA

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:34:54 MSK 2011

Tihomir,

Are you saying all of those are implemented in mod_xml_cdr?

If so, that's probably not the best place to implement them. They'd be
better off in their own separate modules.

- added radius accounting interface

There's already a module for this I believe?
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_radius_cdr

- added odbc cdr interface

This would be better in its own module.

- not the best place but
>   added a function to build up my dial-string... basically the same
> functionality of LCR module but much more simpler :=)

Indeed it's not, I don't see how CDRs and LCR is related.
This would be better as something like mod_custom_lcr. mod_lcr may well do
what you need though with custom SQL.

Warm Regards,
-Steve