[Freeswitch-users] Issue when Transferring Outgoing call.

Arun Chinnachamy arun.chinnachamy at cognizant.com
Wed Jan 26 06:15:18 MSK 2011

I am facing an issue in FS. I am able to transfer an incoming call from
Gateway to local registered user but i am not able to do the same for
outgoing call to gateway. FS is trying to call the local user through
gateway. any suggestions?

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.