[Freeswitch-users] # in prefix

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:11:18 MSK 2011

Its because, providers are sending false signaling by sending 183 without
sdp,and it hampers while @ production,
Although by cisco sbc i have done this but i want to do it by FS,
Take a scenario, when call is send 183 without sdp for 10 secs and then
followed by 183 with sdp ( actual signal),
but when some one dials invalid number it rings for 10 secs and then gives
SIP cause 404, which is bad from the providers.
So this is the reason i want to block it.

Most of the providers do this, the way out is blocking.

Regards
Sam