[Freeswitch-users] Is it possible to use att_xfer on channels already bridged via loopback?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:04:01 MSK 2011

=))  res_features is cool :))

I'll clean out my dialplan and provide it to you tomorrow. How do I
authenticate to pastebin? With my Jira account?
There is another problem, I'm using
mod_spidermonkey/mod_spidermonkey_odbc to get virtual extension from
my database, but I'll try to convert it to simple dialplan.
BTW, maybe my scripts can be a reason of my troubles?

2011/1/24 Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>:
> Dmitry,
> I'd like to try this myself on one of my boxes. Would you pastebin the
> dialplan you are using?
> Thanks,
> MC
>
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Dmitry Sytchev <kbdfck at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is att_xfer or mod_loopback is broken in FS-current?
>> I use FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-7eceff4 2011-01-16 22-33-50 +0000)
>> Seems there were no updates of att_xfer or mod_loopback since that.
>>
>> I use loopback channel as destination when doing att_xfer to re-enter
>> dialplan.
>> With loopback_bowout=false and loopback_bowout_on_execute=false this
>> works. But when any of connected parties tries to do att_xfer again,
>> all channels get hangup on transferer hangup.
>>
>> Scenario:
>>
>> A calls B, B answers
>> A launches att_xfer via *7, B listens to MOH
>> A dials C and we do att_xfer to loopback/C
>> C answers, A hangs up to complete transfer
>> C and B are now bridged via loopback, `show channels` shows 4 channels
>> include 2 loopback legs.
>>
>> Now, C also tries to do in-call transfer with *7.
>> C launches att_xfer via *7, B listens to MOH
>> C dials D and do att_xfer to loopback/D
>> D answers, C hangs up to complete transfer
>> B and D are hung up instead of be bridged together.
>>
>> There are also issues with MOH wile running att_xfer, but they are not
>> so important as att_xfer behavior itself.
>>

>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Dmitry Sytchev,
>> IT Engineer