[Freeswitch-users] deflect

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:08:33 MSK 2011

No, bridge application.
<action application="bridge" data="{api_on_answer='uuid_transfer  ${uuid}
both'}sofia/external/9999 at 192.168.2.130"/>
The call will be setup going through FS, then when it's answered FS will try
to do a reinvite to remove itself from the call path at which point both
signalling and media will not go through FS. It'll only work if both
endpoints can see each other though.

Perhaps I misunderstood what you're trying to do though?

The deflect app sends a REFER request on the a-leg for an answered call that
tells the caller to redirect to another server. FS won't be in the call path
for signalling or media after the redirect. There's no bleg in this
scenario.
<action application="deflect"
data="sip:9999 at 192.168.2.130<sip%3A9999 at 192.168.2.130>
"/>

So for example you can answer the call, do IVR, then redirect the caller to
an extension on another server without the call going through FS.

-Steve