[Freeswitch-users] BLF with Valet Parking

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Mon Jan 24 10:10:05 MSK 2011

Thanks for the info!  Using fifo has been working great.  What I was
really hoping to do was use the built in park key on these phones.  I
was looking at the default dialplan and there seems to be a starting
point already there using this fuction.  When you press the park key,
the phone prompts for a lot number.  If for instance I press 1, the
phone dispatches an INFO message like the following:

recv 344 bytes from udp/[x.x.x.x]:43491 at 06:56:10.683660:

    INFO sip:callpark at x.x.x.x;orbit=1 SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.2:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-9884b5e3