[Freeswitch-users] Bounty Offered for A2Billing equivalent for FreeSWITCH

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:21:29 MSK 2011

Rafquat,

As you know already A2Billing have three high level components.

1. Web Interface Manage the Database ( Customer, Reseller and
Administration)

2. Asterisk PHP-AGI for the Call through Service(Calling Card , ANI
Authentication etc ..)

3. Python used for the Callback service.

I mention one of my earlier posts. You can still use the A2Billing Web
Interface  ( Customer, Reseller and Administration) for the FreeSWITCH
Calling card application...

Then developing the Telephony Application

1. Call through service using Lua + A2Billing Database

2. Call Back in FreeSWITCH is very easy to implement, compare to Asterisk
Callback implementation.

FYI ... http://www.callwithus.com/  initially used Asterisk + A2Billing. Now
the back end is FreeSWITCH and Management using A2Billing web interface and
database.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks
Lloyd