[Freeswitch-users] mod_fsv, record and playback options

William Kendi ... william.nishio at voicetechnology.com.br
Sat Jan 22 01:59:03 MSK 2011

Ok,

After being tired of waiting for some answer from the community, I did some
modifications in the "mod_fsv" module, with help from Paulo Panhoto, the
same guy that made the "mod_mp4" module.

With the modifications, now the "mod_fsv" supports the "break" application
and also supports interrupts by DTMF. The interrupts by DTMF must be used
through the channel variable "playback_terminators".

Can someone tell me if this modification is going to be included in the next
FreeSWITCH release?

Thanks in advance.