[Freeswitch-users] moderator conference flag and nibblebill

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Fri Jan 21 09:03:40 MSK 2011

Not sure from the dialplan.  I'd approach it like this:

have the callers connect to the conference with nibblebill paused.

Have a process connected to FS via ESL monitoring conference events.
I assume we get enough information via the ESL events to determine
when the moderator connects (if not, it would be  a good addition so
suggest it).  When the moderator joins, then iterate through the
currently joined members and unpause each one.  Ensure any new members
that join also get unpaused on join.

Should be pretty straightforward via ESL.  Strictly from dialplan?  No idea.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Madovsky <infos at madovsky.org> wrote:
> if a caller in waste mode go to a conference
> where the moderator isn't into nibblebill starts
> to debit his account. I can't guess hwo I can manage
> that in a dialplan to start debit once the conference really starts
>
> Any ?

-Rupa