[Freeswitch-users] Caller ID Number not going out on PRI

Phone Bytes phone.bytes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:47:12 MSK 2011

In looking further at this, we are wondering if this is an issue of
variable values not being passed from the directory xml's to the
dialplan.

It seems that neither the Caller ID nor the Toll variables are passing
to the dialplan?

The xml and dialplan are here http://freeswitch.pastebin.com/hrj0uauU

The Debug logs are here http://freeswitch.pastebin.com/vgJccwYY

Thanks