[Freeswitch-users] call barging

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:27:52 MSK 2011

   1. 2011-01-20 10:42:47.723158 [DEBUG] switch_core_media_bug.c:360
   Attaching BUG to sofia/internal/1000 at 192.168.1.123

Looks like it is eavesdropping on the other channel, I'm not sure why you're
not getting any audio but the eavesdrop app itself does appear to be
working.

I take it both phones can dial in and both speak and hear audio?

-Steve