[Freeswitch-users] Music on hold runs only once with bind_meta_app or bind_digit_action

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:41:30 MSK 2011

Hi all,
Sorry for duplicating this issue
(http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-January/067460.html)
but I run some tests and have additional info.

A calls B
B answers A
A launches meta app by using *7, application calls read() and collects
extension digits.
B listens to MOH
A calls att_xfer to entered extension via local channel or direct
sofia bridge to C. (no difference for the issue).
We are testing situation when bridge fails - in this case A trying to
repeat *7 and re-enter extension, so:

A is still connected to B
A launches meta app by using *7, application calls read() and collects digits.
B DOESN'T hear MOH, just silence
A calls att_xfer to entered extension via local channel or direct
sofia bridge to C.

Att_xfer works fine by itself except for second and following retries
there is no MOH at all. There are no difference for local channel
proxy or direct sofia bridge. What can be done to track down and fix
this issue?
Also, to make att_xfer work with local_channel I had to set
loopback_bowout=false and loopback_bowout_on_execute=false, but I
can't find any details on their behavior. Which one is really needed,
and what they exactly do?

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards,